Pepperoni Cream Cheese Roll Ups
This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
You can’t go wrong with these pepperoni cream cheese roll ups. They can be a super simple party appetizer, the perfect afternoon snack, or to pack for lunch too! And all kids love pizza flavored food, am I right?
Pepperoni recipe ideas
Speaking of pizza, if you want some more wonderful pepperoni dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters, check these out:
- Air Fryer Pita Pizza
- Pepperoni Meatball Roll Ups
- Toaster Quesadillas
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Cups (4 ingredients)
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Ghost Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Air Fryer Pizza Wontons
And for more daycare lunch ideas, check these out:
- CACFP Lunch Ideas for Childcare
- Dirt Cheap Meals for Daycare
- Cold Meals for Daycare Lunches in Summer-Over 50 Ideas
- 5 Minute Daycare Lunches
Can you freeze pepperoni
You can freeze pepperoni. In fact, it’s a great way to extend its shelf life and make it last longer. To freeze pepperoni, simply place it in an airtight container or a freezer bag and then put it in the freezer.
When you’re ready to use the frozen pepperoni, simply take it out of the freezer and thaw it in the refrigerator overnight. You can also thaw it more quickly by placing the package in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
It’s important to note that while frozen pepperoni can be used in many recipes, it may have a slightly different texture and flavor than fresh pepperoni. However, for most recipes, the difference will be minimal and won’t affect the overall taste much.
If you want more pizza flavor, add an additional ¼ cup of sauce. I wouldn’t recommend adding more than ½ cup total though, as it would be runny.
The end pieces aren’t full so I usually don’t serve those. You can snack on those while making these pinwheels! Or, you can just toss them.
Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 4 days.
This lunch could be a 5 minute prep lunch if you don’t count the chill time to let them set up. For more roll up ideas, check these out:
You can make these pepperoni cream cheese roll ups super yummy with homemade ingredients such as homemade Italian seasoning. The flavor difference between store bought and homemade pizza sauce is incredible. You can even make homemade cream cheese. It’s pretty amazing. And so is homemade mozzarella cheese. And you might even want to try your hand at homemade pepperoni. Wouldn’t that be fun!?
But if you don’t have time to pull out all the stops, do what you can and whip these up with store bought ingredients in minutes!
Tortilla roll ups
Pepperoni Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp italian seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces of pepperoni
- Add the cream cheese, pizza sauce, and italian seasoning to a bowl, and mix until combined.
- Add ¼ of the mixture to each tortilla, and spread it over the entire surface of the tortilla.
- Arrange pepperoni in a single layer on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle 2 oz of the cheese over the pepperoni.
- Roll the tortilla up.
- Wrap in saran wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, and remove the saran wrap. Cut into 1 inch sections.
- Arrange flat on a platter to serve.