This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Check out these super simple toaster quesadillas you can make in a snap. There’s nothing better than a 5 minute lunch idea!
You can make these quick toaster quesadillas in whatever flavor you like, we are going to show you taco flavors and pizza flavors today. What kids don’t love pizza quesadillas and taco quesadillas? I know mine gobble this stuff up! It’s the perfect Picky eater solution!
And these toaster quesadillas are such a quick and easy dinner idea. I love being able to put meals on the table fast, especially on the days I have daycare kids to feed too. This idea makes a frugal meal too. Serve it with a side of beans and rice and you have dinner!
For the taco quesadillas, just brown up some ground beef, sprinkle it with taco seasoning, and set it to the side. You can make it with shredded pork roast or slices of grilled steak too. But my kids love beef quesadillas with taco meat.
This dish is on our picky eater food list too.
For more quesadilla ideas, check these out:
For the pizza quesadillas, you just use marinara sauce in place of the salsa, add pepperoni instead of taco meat, and use mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar. They are both spectacular. And kids love both flavors!
For more pizza flavored dishes, check these out:
- Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Cups (4 ingredients)
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Pepperoni Pull Apart Bread
- Air Fryer Pizza Wontons
- Pepperoni Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- Air Fryer Pita Pizza
- Pepperoni Meatball Roll Ups
Easy cheese quesadillas
And of course, you can just do regular cheese quesadillas too. They are great with cheddar or mozzarella cheese, or any kind of cheese you like. You could even do a mix! There’s no such thing as a bad quesadilla. Yum!
How to make quesadillas in toaster
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp marinar sauce or salsa
- 1/4 c shredded mozzarella or cheddar
- 2 tbsp pepperoni or taco meat
- Wrap the tortillas in a clean dish towel and microwave for 30 seconds to soften
- Spoon salsa or marinara over the middle of the tortilla
- Sprinkle cheese over top
- Add taco meat or pepperoni on top of cheese
- Fold both ends in toward the middle, turn over and fold in half
- Place wraps in toaster slots fold side down
- Use a low setting to cook the wraps, you may use a few cycles
- Eat as is or slice, dip in remaining marinara or salsa and enjoy!
Try these Mexican-inspired ideas too: