This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
These crescent roll pepperoni meatball roll ups are such a simple pizza flavored recipe. They’re perfect for lunch, dinner, or appetizers. Flaky crescent roll dough is filled with melty cheese along with meatballs and pepperoni to make a tasty treat!
Pizza recipe for kids
Oh boy, Pepperoni Meatball Roll Ups! A deliciously savory treat. Imagine taking juicy meatballs, wrapping them up in crescent rolls with slices of spicy pepperoni, and then baking them to perfection.
The result is a mouthwatering, cheesy, and savory snack that’s perfect for parties, game nights, or just a cozy night in. And your kids are going to love these pizza flavored treats!
For more roll up ideas, check these out:
- Ham and Cranberry Roll Ups
- Cucumber Cream Cheese Tuna Roll Ups
- Pepperoni Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Chicken Roll Ups
Frozen meatball recipe
And the best part? Pepperoni Meatball Roll Ups are super easy to make. You can even use frozen meatballs, or try these bulk homemade meatballs that we make all the time and freeze ahead. Serve them up with some marinara sauce for dipping, and you’ve got yourself a snack that’s sure to please everyone. So go ahead and give them a try. Your taste buds (and your kids) will thank you!
The roll ups are customizable as well. Kids love pizza flavors, but you could use sausage instead of pepperoni, or even go with lunch meat. The possibilities are up to you. Different cheeses, different meats, or even cheese only is a great option. And homemade Italian seasoning makes them even more pizza-y.
They last in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days, but they are best fresh. If you have to reheat them, cover them in foil and heat them at 350 in the oven until they are melty again. You can prepare them up to 2 hours ahead of your serving time. But I recommend cooking them right before eating.
Pepperoni recipe ideas
For more pepperoni recipe ideas, check these out:
- Air Fryer Pizza Wontons
- Air Fryer Pita Pizza
- Toaster Quesadillas
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Cups (4 ingredients)
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Ghost Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Meatball Roll Ups
- 8 Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella/Italian Cheese
- 16 Pepperoni
- 8 Frozen Meatballs
- Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- Garlic Powder
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Lay the crescent roll triangles out onto a large baking sheet.
- Spread sauce onto each one.
- Then add cheese, 2 pepperoni, and 1 meatball onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning.
- Roll them up starting with the wide side.
- Bake at 350 for about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl melt the butter and add some garlic powder.
- Brush the melted butter onto each crescent roll up and sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Check out more Cheap Lunch Ideas for Daycare here.