One Pan Cheeseburger Pasta
This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
There’s nothing better than a one pot wonder that everyone loves. Check out this One Pan Cheeseburger Pasta for dinner tonight. These hamburger helper style meals are easy and everyone loves them!
One pot wonders are my very favorite because I freaking HATE washing dishes. This one had me at hello because my kids scarfed this cheeseburger pasta down and begged for more. I love seeing them eating well. And because I made it myself, I know what’s in it.
Pasta recipes for picky eaters
Pasta is a great option for kids as it’s easy to make and can be served with a variety of sauces and toppings. I like to toss different vegetables in there sometimes depending on what kids I have and what their preferences are.
If I have all veggie haters, I add a cup or two of my frozen pumpkin puree and call it a day. They never know it’s there and it doesn’t change the flavor, but I know I’m adding nutrients.
If I don’t have to hide the veggies, I love a bag of frozen peas or broccoli. Or whatever the kids I’m feeding like. You can do you when it comes to choosing. But I’m a professional picky eater feeder, so I know what’s up with who is here at the time. It’s the perfect easy dinner idea, or lunch, or whenever.
Easy dinner ideas are my jam. I have a pocket full of them and I’m trying to get as many as I can shared on the blog because we gotta stick together and I know they can help my sisters out. Am I right? Easy dinner ideas with pasta are the best because kids love anything with pasta! It’s quick to cook too, and I love a dinner that takes less than 30 minutes to put together, don’t you?
Hamburger and pasta recipes
For more hamburger and pasta ideas, check these out:
- Fully Loaded Burger Bowls
- Hamburger Cauliflower Soup
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Mongolian Ground Beef Recipe
- Cooking with Kids-Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
- BBQ Make-Ahead Freezer Meatloaf
- 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- Vegetable Meat Lasagna
- Cooking with Kids-Spaghetti Pie Recipe
Pasta for kids
One Pan Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Tbs Garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3 Cups Pasta Noodles
- Brown the ground beef in a large pan over medium heat.
- Drain the grease and add the garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder.
- Pour in the 2 cups of milk.
- Add the cream cheese and noodles.
- Mix well and then cover for about five minutes while cooking on medium heat.
- Remove the lid and stir really well.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese.
- Keep stirring while the noddles soften and the sauce thickens to your liking. About 8-10 minutes.
Love the adding the of the pumpkin and they dont know so it making it more substantial and go farther.
It is totally undetectable. THank you for checking it out.