This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Cooking Ninja Foodi air fryer salmon could not be easier. It’s a great way to get a quick meal on the table that is so bursting with flavor, you’re going to be making it again and again. This Ninja Foodi recipe is going to be your favorite.
If you’re looking for other air fryer fish recipes, we have a ton of great ones here.
Ninja foodi salmon
If you want to cook healthy food with a lot of nutritional value, you can do it simply in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven.
Not only is salmon in the air fryer healthy, it only takes seconds to prepare and minutes to cook. You can stick a veggie on another rack and cook that at the same time and you don’t have to stand over it. It’s slightly crispy on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. No matter how you season it, it turns out delicious.
You can marinate it, dry rub it, or even cook it from frozen. It always turns out great. Try to find wild-raised salmon for healthier meat. Farm-raised salmon is lighter in color and may be higher in contaminates. Wild salmon has access to more variety of natural food from the water than a diet of processed food that farm-raised salmon may be fed. This is just a general rule, there may be differences in each. If you don’t have the time to thoroughly research the practices of the brand, opt for wild.
Most recipes are best with 3/4 to 1 inch thick pieces of salmon. Cooked salmon will last in the fridge in airtight container for 1-3 days. You can refreeze it after it’s cooked to save it up to 3 months. To reheat frozen fish, thaw in the fridge overnight. To reheat air fryer salmon from the refrigerator, you can microwave it for about 30 seconds. It doesn’t need much!
How to cook salmon in Ninja foodi
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Salmon
- 4 6 oz salmon filets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 2 Tablespoons of fresh
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Whisk the salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, dill, and honey until all of the ingredients are well combined and honey is dissolved.
- Using a large glass bowl, pour over salmon portions. Allow to marinade for 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the salmon portions from the marinade and place on the air fryer tray.
- Set to air fryer at 375 for 10 minutes. (up to 12)
- Air fry for about 10- 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
For more air fryer ideas, check these out: