Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos
This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
These air fryer chicken taquitos are hand held tubes of crispy goodness filled with ooey gooey yum. And they are so easy to make. Air fryer recipes make life so simple.
Ninja air fryer recipes
There are a million great things you can make in your ninja foodi air fryer oven! Check some our favorites out here:
- Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes with Garlic Bread Seasoning
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks with Egg Roll Wrappers
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Salmon
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Shrimp
There are tons of great air fryer recipes on the blog.
It’s so easy to make homemade air fryer chicken taquitos! They are so delicious and will be a family favorite in no time. My kids love them. You can make a dip for them such as pico de Gallo, guacamole, cheese dip, and more. The ultimate easy dinner idea!
This recipe is just as delicious as fried but without all the oil. You can cut them in half to make minis for a party. You can keep them warm in a 200-degree oven while you make multiple batches.
Before you start to fill and roll them, place your tortillas in a clean kitchen towel, sprinkle with water and microwave for 30 seconds. This will soften them and keep them from breaking.
If you want to make them with beef, just switch out the chicken for browned ground beef. Or just do beans if you want a meatless meal.
Air fryer chicken taquitos are just as delicious without all the oil. Enjoy the crunchy tortillas and cheesy filling. YUM!
If your tortillas are difficult to roll you can warm them slightly in the microwave before assembling them.
How To Air Fry Frozen Taquitos
If you don’t want to make them homemade, you can cook store bought frozen taquitos in your air fryer too.
Place them in an oiled air fryer basket and cook at 375 for 5 minutes or until thawed and crispy on the outside.
Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup salsa + more for serving
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 10 corn tortillas warmed
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- In a bowl mix chicken, onion, garlic, salsa, cream cheese, and salt & pepper until well combined
- Warm tortillas wrapped in a damp towel for 30 seconds
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons of chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla then roll it up and place it in air fryer
- Spray the tops of the taquitos lightly with spray oil
- Cook for 8 minutes
- Garnish with cilantro