This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
There are so many amazing Ninja Foodi Air Fryer chicken recipes that it’s almost overwhelming! I love my air fryer so much and I’m having the best time trying out all the different ways to make amazing chicken in the Foodi. I love all the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Recipes I’m learning to make.
I love how you can make “fried chicken” without extra oil or any breading. I feel like I’m having a decadent treat without the guilt (or indigestion) of having fried chicken.
No matter what kind of air fryer you have, you can use these Ninja Foodi recipes to make fast, delicious chicken dishes for dinner tonight!
Kids love these and for more kid-friendly chicken recipes, click here.
Why I Love My Ninja Foodi
I received a Ninja Foodi XL Air Fryer Oven for Christmas from my daycare parents and it’s been a game-changer for making all kinds of recipes in the kitchen!
I have used it nearly every day since the glorious day it was gifted to me. My daycare parents are the greatest! I was overwhelmed they bought it for me even before I knew it was a miracle machine. I have probably turned my regular oven on 3 times since then and I used to use it daily.
Ninja Air Fryer Recipes
It’s going to be super great this summer when I can make Ninja chicken recipes and I don’t have to heat up the entire house like the regular oven does. It cooks everything faster, easier, and crispier.
I can even cook nine pieces – that’s right, nine pieces! – of toast at once. Since there are nine of us (seven daycare kids, plus my husband and I), that’s a huge help for me.
Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
My favorite recipe I make in my Ninja Foodi so far is these yummy spicy chicken fajitas. Nothing is better than Mexican food!
Cooking a whole chicken in an air fryer produces fast and delicious results. This Ninja Foodi whole chicken has a zesty and flavourful marinade, inspired by Greek cuisine.
Got an air fryer and want a juicy and tender roast chicken? Perfectly moist with crispy skin, you can make this whole chicken in an air fryer in under 30 minutes.
You’re going to love how easy this family-sized air fryer roast chicken is! It is covered in a dry spice rub and then air fried to crispy, golden perfection.
Frozen Chicken in an Air Fryer
Is your chicken frozen solid? You can still make dinner for tonight in the air fryer. Check out these ways to do it:
- This recipe includes directions for frozen chicken thighs as well as fresh if you would like to use as well.
- This Air Fryer Whole Chicken is made with just 5 ingredients but packs a lot of flavor! Can be made in a basket air fryer and even from frozen!
- Ninja Foodi frozen chicken breasts are perfectly seasoned and come out tender and juicy every time!
- Learn how easy it is to make deliciously crispy air fryer frozen chicken wings that require no prep, no thawing, and are ready to devour in less than 25 minutes. A healthier version of classic comfort food the whole family will love.
- Here’s another air fryer frozen chicken wing recipe – a quick and easy appetizer!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Breast Recipes
- Check out these tender succulent air fryer chicken breasts without breading. Oh my!
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a satisfying and easy air fryer chicken recipe. Juicy chicken that is coated in Parmesan mix and then air fried!
- Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, this Chicken Katsu is so easy to make. Don’t forget the creamy curry sauce and bring your favorite restaurant treat home.
- Air Fryer Chicken Caprese cooks quickly in the air fryer and is topped off with fresh mozzarella cheese and red, ripe tomatoes for a delicious, healthy and easy dinner, ready in about 20 minutes.
- Air fryer chicken tikka is a lovely filling for a tasty sandwich, or served with air fryer chips for a delicious main meal.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs
- Toss chicken thighs in the yum in this recipe and throw it in the air fryer to make Garlic Honey Chicken Thighs. The oven works too!
- Air fryer Nashville hot chicken is a healthier version of the classic spicy fried chicken! Crispy buttermilk-soaked chicken thighs are fried until perfectly crispy and brushed in a spicy cayenne sauce.
- These easy air fryer chicken thighs are effortless. Simply shake and fry for the juiciest, most tender thighs.
- These Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs are marinated in honey soy sauce for full flavor. You can even cook them straight out of your freezer!
- This recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs is so easy and delicious. The skin on the chicken thighs gets super crispy, and the lemon and garlic flavoring is just perfect.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings
You can make awesome chicken wings in the Ninja Foodi air fryer. You’ll have delicious, crispy chicken wings on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Wings are a great way to enjoy crispy wings with minimal oil! Tossed with a tangy lemon pepper sauce that everyone will love.
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings are the ultimate finger food. Whether you serve these up for an easy weeknight dinner or appetizer, they will hit the spot. This air fryer chicken wing recipe is simple and finger-licking good.
- These sweet and sticky Hawaiian BBQ chicken wings are so easy to make in the air fryer. Great as an appetizer or a main dish!
- These Air Fryer Old Bay Wings are super crispy, without the use of any oil!
- These Vietnamese-style chicken wings are the perfect combination of sticky sweet flavor. You can easily add a little spice too.
Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken
- Air Fryer Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets are the ultimate way to get your chicken fix at home. Pickle soaked chicken that is battered and air fried to golden crispy texture.
- Air Fryer Popcorn Chicken is the perfect recipe for making a quick dinner, feeding a crowd, or serving up as a party appetizer or a snack on game day. You’re going to love this super crispy chicken.
- Swap out your frozen store-bought chicken nuggets and make these super easy Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets instead!
- Make these Everything Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer for a lightened up main dish idea!
More Ninja Foodi Recipes for Chicken
You can make amazing orange chicken, BBQ chicken, chicken kebabs, and more with these air fryer chicken recipes.
- This easy air fryer orange chicken is a simple, healthy version of the popular takeaway dish.
- This air fryer crack chicken spaghetti squash is our family’s favorite and it can be your family’s too.
- This Air Fryer Orange Chicken is full of citrus flavor to get that takeout chicken you know and love with a little different recipe!
- These chicken drumsticks are coated in BBQ sauce and seasoning to make a quick easy dinner option!
- These air fryer BBQ drumsticks are easy to make for a weeknight meal! Using few ingredients, you can have these on the table in no time.
- Delicious air fryer bbq chicken: juicy, sweet, smoky, and flavorful. Ready in less than 30 minutes, all you actually have to do is to stir the ingredients for the bbq sauce.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds fancy but is so simple! Chicken breast rolled with ham and swiss cheese – breaded and air fried. It’s ready so quickly and is so cheesy!
- Air Fryer Chicken Kabobs are full of delicious Asian flavor! Make these easy chicken skewers as an appetizer, party food, or for a super easy dinner.
- Super easy and flavorful chicken fajitas made quickly in the Air Fryer! Dinner ready in just 20 minutes.
- These mini chicken Kiev balls are perfect as an appetizer when entertaining or served with your favorite sides for the main meal.
- These chicken meatballs are healthy and so flavorful. Have them with spaghetti or just as is.
- This air fryer sesame chicken is surprisingly easy to make, doesn’t use any unusual ingredients, and is ready in 30 minutes!
Air Fryer Cornish Hen
These air fryer Cornish game hens are juicy and packed with flavor, and best of all, they are incredibly easy to prepare. This is such a fun recipe for an air fryer dinner.
Make this gourmet meal of Air Fryer Cornish Hens in 45 minutes!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Tenders: No Breading
These chicken tenders are so crispy on the outside, you won’t miss the breading. This also makes them gluten free! They are seasoned incredibly with this garlic bread seasoning that will only take a few minutes to make and you’ll want to use it on EVERYTHING!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Tenders – Air Fryer, No Breading
- Air fryer
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp garlic bread seasoning mix (Use this recipe to make in minutes and have it on hand.)
- 1 T butter
- Melt butter in a shallow dish. I used the microwave.
- Mix seasoning and butter together.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and roll in the seasoned butter.
- Arrange on the air fryer tray and set it to air fry for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Air Fryer Cooking Times Cheat Sheet
Download and use this handy air fryer cooking times cheat sheet in your kitchen!