This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
I love making food in the air fryer because it doesn’t take long and the texture and flavor is unmatched. These Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls are my new favorite! I can’t wait until you try them. They are healthy, tasty, and so crispy. Yum!
How to make avocado roll
I freaking LOVE my Ninja Foodi air fryer oven! It doesn’t heat my house up in the summer. It saves me money on my electric bill when I don’t turn on the oven for a small job, and it’s fun to use like and easy bake oven!
The food it cranks out is always done faster with a magnificent texture too. I’d rather bake cookies for longer on my little air fryer pans than use the big oven and bake a ton at a time because the cookies have a wonderful texture, crunchier on the outside and softer on the inside. I don’t know how it does it. Magic I guess.
Air fried veggies
And any way you can add veggies to your diet is a win. I love the idea of packing these avocado egg rolls full of yummy vegetables. And avocados are so good for you! Try them with the recipe and then dream up what else you think would taste awesome in there. Remember just to add little bits because it’s easy to overfill a roll of any kind.
Here are a few of our other favorite air fryer recipes:
- Garlic Honey Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs
- Air Fried Vegetables with Garlic Bread Seasoning
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos
For more air fryer wonton ideas, check this out:
For even more summer air fryer recipes to make your meals great without heating up the kitchen very much, check these out.
Air fried egg roll
These easy avocado egg rolls are a great appetizer or even lunch. If you serve them at a party, your guests will snatch them right up. And they’ll be asking for more!
Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls
- 3-4 avocados diced
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped sundried tomato
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Egg roll wraps
- Sweet chili sauce for serving
- In a bowl, mix avocado, onion, cilantro, sundried tomato, and salt & pepper until well combined
- Place a few of tablespoons in the center of an eggroll wrap and roll up sealing the edges with water
- Place on air fryer basket prepared with nonstick spray
- Lightly spray the top of the eggrolls
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with sweet chili sauce and enjoy!