This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Today, we’re turning the spotlight onto an all-time favorite dish that’s perfect for busy weeknights or great daycare lunches and guaranteed to bring smiles around the table with an easy dinner idea: Easy Hamburger Casserole.
This scrumptious one-dish wonder combines the savory richness of ground beef with your favorite assortment of veggies and a hearty helping of cheese, all baked to perfection under a golden crust. And the best part? This casserole is not just delicious; it’s also straightforward and hassle-free to prepare.
With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep work, the Easy Hamburger Casserole serves as a reliable go-to recipe for those evenings when you need a filling, home-cooked meal but are short on time or energy. It’s a lifesaver on busy weeknights, and with its crowd-pleasing flavors, it’s also a sure hit for casual gatherings or potlucks.
And there’s nothing better than getting dinner on the table quickly. Most nights by the time dinner rolls around, I’m way too tired to cook. How about you? But this meal can be prepped ahead, made in bulk, and even frozen ahead of time.
For more easy pasta recipes, check these out:
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Homemade Hamburger Helper-Quick and Easy Pasta Dinners
- Cooking with Kids-Lotsa Pasta Recipe
So, are you ready to dive into the delightful world of easy and hearty home cooking? Let’s preheat the oven and start our journey towards a comforting, savory casserole that’s sure to become a regular in your meal rotation. Dig in!
Cheesy hamburger casserole
For more ideas using hamburger, check these recipes out:
- Hamburger Cauliflower Soup
- Mongolian Ground Beef Recipe
- Easy Homemade Chili with Rotel
- Taco Pizza
- Patty Melt
We like to enjoy this dish with garlic toast bread! It is a huge hit for our kids, they love adding a bit of parmesan cheese to the top!
Super Easy Hamburger Casserole
- 1 lb box pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet with garlic, add salt and pepper to taste if you would like. You can also toss in some diced onion, if desired
- Once the beef has been browned, mix in pasta, tomato sauce, sour cream, BBQ sauce and half of the shredded cheese
- Mix well
- Pour the mixture into a large 9X13 baking dish- greased
- Top the casserole off with the remaining of the cheese and bake covered with foil for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5-8 minutes to brown the cheese