This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Don’t you just love making things in your air fryer? No heating up the whole oven. These air fryer peanut butter cookies are bomb and so easy to make! Just another great Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Recipe! Skip the oven and have homemade peanut butter cookies in 8 minutes. Lightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. A sweet and decadently rich peanut butter treat.
Ninja Air Fryer Recipes
There are so many ways to use the Ninja Foodi. It’s been a life-changing piece of equipment for me. I love using it for easier cooking and different textures of cooking. It can broil, air fry, toast, convect, bake, and dehydrate.
It’s a multi-functional tool and helps me tremendously in getting dinner on the table. (And lunch, and snack, and breakfast, and more snacks, and more) Feeding 9 people every day is no small task. I need all the help I can get! And the best part is, it’s HUGE!
Cookies for Kids
My kids LOVE cookies and to be honest so do I. We love making cookies as an activity. We love trying new things. We are just a big ole bunch of cookie monsters!
And we love cookie recipes that are healthier. We love peanut butter cookies because of the extra protein inside. It helps keep you balanced when you enjoy one. Check out some of our cookies for kids recipes here:
Air Fryer Cookies
I love using my Ninja Foodie Air Fryer oven for making cookies. My air fryer is like a big toaster oven. But if you have a basket air fryer, you can still make cookies in it, you just have to bake them fewer at a time. It depends on how many dough balls fit in the basket. Don’t forget I mentioned my air fryer was huge!
Air fryers crisp up the outside of cookies to make them magical. I can’t explain it, but air-fried cookies are far better than oven-baked cookies. They have this magical crispy outside with a soft and chewy inside. I never want to make cookies in my oven again.
These air fryer peanut butter cookies are gluten free and lower in carbs so they can give you a sweet treat without flour. Keep in mind they aren’t low carb because of the sugar, but they are more carb balanced than cookies with flour in them. Whatever you call them, you’re going to love them! It’s an old fashioned dessert that grandma would be proud of!
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Large Egg
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, or heaping tablespoon, scoop the dough onto parchment paper.
- Using a fork, press the cookie flat, first one direction, then again from the opposite direction to make a crosshatch pattern on top.
- Line your air fryer basket or pan with a piece of parchment paper making sure it’s laying flat.
- Place as many cookies in your air fryer as will fit, while giving each cookie a half inch space.
- Set your air fryer at 375 degrees and cook them for 4 minutes before letting them rest in the air fryer for 4 minutes.
- It’s important that you do not skip the chilling step. The air fryer will make the cookies spread and be crumbly more than the oven. The chilling step keeps them from spreading too much and keeps them from being a crumbly mess when leaving the air fryer.
- It’s also very important to not touch the cookies until they’ve set for a minimum of 4 minutes. This allows them to set up and not fall apart when removed from the air fryer.
- Putting more or less cookies doesn’t require you to adjust the cook time or rest time.
- This cookie dough is very sticky.
Air Fryer Cooking Times Cheat Sheet
Download and use this handy air fryer cooking times cheat sheet in your kitchen!