This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Homemade bread recipes are so much easier to make from scratch than you would think, plus it has cleaner ingredients and can be cheaper than specialty store bought bread.
With recipes like honey oat bread, whole wheat bread, French bread, sourdough bread, and so many more, there is a recipe here for whatever your favorite kind of homemade bread is! So pick a recipe to try and feel good about feeding your family delicious homemade bread!
Whole wheat bread machine recipe
We love making bread in a bread machine. Check out our super easy, always perfect, everyday whole wheat bread recipes. We make all our own rolls, buns, and sandwich bread in our bread maker. Most bread recipes, if not all, can be made in a bread machine.
It makes quick breads and yeast breads alike. And it does a great job with less work for me. With 7 kids to watch, I don’t have enough time to stand in the kitchen kneading. So I can just dump and walk away, come back in an hour and plop my gorgeous dough into a bread pan to rise and then bake when it’s ready.
Bread machine recipes
For more homemade bread recipes you can make in a bread maker, check these out:
- This Easy Homemade Rye Bread made with caraway seeds tastes delicious and is a wonderful, wholesome change for sandwiches, toast, or just served with butter along with a meal.
- Add this super easy Vegan and Gluten-Free Buckwheat Bread to your weekly menu. This recipe is yeast-free and only has 5 ingredients!
- A quick and easy Artisan Bread recipe that is adaptable. It’s perfect for smothering in butter, dipping in oil, or slicing for sandwiches. This homemade bread is moist on the inside, crusty on the outside, and full of flavor!
- The easiest Rustic Olive Bread you will find! Salty olives are stuffed into a crusty rustic french bread. Homemade bread is made simple!
- The world’s best peach bread is one my kids can never get enough of. And neither can I! You gotta try it.
- This strawberry bread is something you’ll never forget. You’re going to make it over and over again like we do!
- This Cranberry Pumpkin Bread is simple to make and so delicious! It is a combination of pumpkin, dried cranberries and pecans with nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon. Enjoy the aroma of pumpkin baking on a chilly day with this easy Cranberry Pumpkin Bread recipe!
- A Quick Spelt Bread prepared with spelt flour and seeds. You can add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and oatmeal.
Bread recipes for kids
And it’s no secret that kids LOVE bread. They’ll love them all, but here are some of the kid favorites!
- Delicious Honey Oat Bread is full of flavor. Perfect for sandwiches or toasting and eating with butter and honey.
- My kids also love this soft, moist banana bread! They even make it sometimes!
- And check out this chocolate banana bread that’s actually healthy too!
- This easy Amish White Bread recipe makes a slightly sweet, soft & tender loaf that is so much much better and fresher than picking up a loaf of bread at the store.
- Brioche bun dough spread with a honey butter mixture and sprinkled with sea salt rolled up and baked to fluffy perfection in these Salted Honey Butter Parker House Rolls. Finish it off with some honey butter spread on top of the rolls and then an additional sprinkle of sea salt.
- A Vietnamese Baguette is a soft, chewy, baguette that is easy to make and perfect for your favorite banh mi, sub sandwich, or sliced and toasted crostini!
- This recipe for light and fluffy Homemade Potato Bread makes two soft loaves that are great for sandwiches, toast, or just sliced warm out of the oven with butter and jam! It’s an easy way of using up your favorite leftover mashed potatoes!
- This Cinnamon Roll Bread Loaf is deliciously buttery, fluffy and packed with cinnamon. Perfect for a special breakfast or as a sweet treat to enjoy with your afternoon tea, this Cinnamon Swirl Bread will also be great for Christmas and the Holidays!
- Homemade French Bread is crusty on the outside and chewy on the inside. Learn how to make French bread at home with this easy bread recipe and slather on the butter for a delicious snack!
- This easy Italian Bread recipe tastes just like Grandma used to make. It’s got a soft center with a perfect crust on the outside making it the perfect side for any meal, great for sandwiches and even for your morning toast!