This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Are you an Oklahoma childcare provider who needs help navigating all this paperwork? There are always a million forms and where in the heck they are is the question of the day. This post is for you! Hopefully, everything you need is here so you won’t have to search all over the place to find them. Running a home daycare has a lot of ins and outs.
If you need help navigating the new requirements for 2017, click here for a step by step guide. I hope it can help you.
For more tips for daycare providers, click here.
- The new health and safety video is here.
Oklahoma Childcare Licensing
The request for licensing form is not online, you need to request them in person by calling your local DHS office.
Minimum Requirements for a child to enroll include:
- Child Information Sheet
- Copy of Child’s Shot Records
- Website for getting shot records directly, you can sign up and have access to the database.
- Signed Compliance Form
- Signed Insurance Notice Form
- If you use a food program or are going to put the drop in child on the food program you’ll need a Food Program form.
- Any time a child requires medication, you’ll need a Medication Permission Form
Oklahoma Child Care Rates
- DHS Rate Schedule
- Instructions for Fingerprinting
- QE Application
- QE Addendum
- Criminal History Review Request
- Joshua List
- Personnel Form
- Sample Job Descriptions for an Assistant
- Training Documentation
- Compliance File
- Insurance Notification
- Childcare Locator
- More Information About Contracts and Policies
Oklahoma QRIS Information
- The Registry is where your training records are kept, you can print them off here or just look at them.
- If you do video training, you’ll need to fill this form out: Video Training Form
- If you’d like a printed copy of all of your training records, you can find that here: Training Record Request
Are you looking for online training? Several sources are listed here:
If you find anything that you are missing, please comment so I can add it. I want this to be YOUR resource for any information you need. My goal for the blog is to be a help to anyone trying to provide care for children. I want to encourage you and simplify your life!