4 Benefits of Daycare for Families
Good daycare is a gift to parents who work hard each day, but worry about having the very best environment they can find for their children. There are lots of benefits of daycare for families.
I put my whole heart into my job for that reason! Sometimes I suck, sometimes I rock, but each day I give the best of me. I put my 110% into each day with my little lovelies, and I do it for several reasons.
4 Benefits of Daycare for Families
- First, because I do everything I do for the glory of God.
- Second, because the children are precious and their hearts are delicate. They are ready for molding and shaping. Every child DESERVES a great place to be.
- Third, and finally, because parents deserve to know they are getting the best they can find for their kids.
Any post on this blog may contain affiliate links which pay me a very small commission for items you purchase using the links but costs you nothing extra. I can help defray a small percentage of the cost of producing the blog to share information with you.
Parents are not dropping off their B team kids with providers and leaving their really special kids at home, these children are their world. They are everything to them, and providers should respect them as parents and support them any way they can.
Benefits of sending a child to daycare
- Childcare is a gift to parents because it provides a routine. I am up and ready every day ready to receive the children and the children are comfortable with that routine. Parents need to know what’s coming too. Childcare opens at the same time and closes at the same time every day unless there is a special circumstance and parents and kids know what to expect.
- Childcare is a gift to parents because it is reliable. I make sure I am very dependable as much as is humanly possible because parents are depending on me being here so they can get to work on time. Parents know I will be there and know they can count on it so they can be a good, dependable employee. Parents know when care will not be provided so they can plan ahead for it.
- Childcare is a gift to parents because it gives them support. I support my families however I can. I understand there is a lot going on in the morning when parents are trying to get everyone to work/school/childcare on time. I have tons of experience with children and can help parents when they don’t know what to do about a situation such as an illness or question about children’s behavior. Parents can count on me to do what’s best for their child to the best of my ability and offer any suggestions I can to parents when they need it.
- Childcare is a gift to parents because it is love. I do childcare because I LOVE children and have a heart for them and their families. I am not sitting around all day wishing ill will to my clients and hoping bad things for them. I am trying my best to offer love, support, and understanding with each problem that arises. I am not judging my parents, I am rooting for them to succeed. I love my parents and their kids with my whole heart and do my best to do whatever I can for my families.
Benefits of child care for families
If you are a parent, your childcare provider is a gift. If you are a childcare provider, your parents are a gift. Love them, respect them, support them, be there for them, and let them count on you.
Appreciate the gift you have for what it is. Great parent/provider relationships are amazing bonds that last forever. Even 20 years later, there is still love and respect between me and my past clients.
I am lucky enough to see some of them every week. It’s a blessing these people still want me in their life. It’s a blessing to my business too because they are still recommending care with me.
If you want to read about what parents wish provider knew, click here.
If you want to read about what providers wish parents knew, click here.
If you want to read about how to appreciate your childcare provider, click here.
Don’t forget to pin for later