Sausage Spinach Tortellini Soup with Garlic Bread Seasoning
Creamy tortellinni soup, nightshade free, with spicy sausage and spinach.
- 1 12 oz package tortellinni
- 8 c chicken stock
- 1/2 c cream or milk
- 1 c carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 T garlic bread seasoning
- 1 lb blue and gold sausage or what you like
- 6-10 oz spinach (according to taste)
- grated parmesan for garnish
Place the sausage in a large stock pot and cook and stir.
When sausage begins to render fat, add carrots and onions.
Cook and stir until sausage is browned and vegetables are soft.
Add stock and garlic bread seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Add tortellini and cook according to package instructions.
Remove from heat and add spinach.
Stir occasionally as spinach wilts, about 5 minutes.
Add cream and stir to mix.
Top with desired amount of grated parmesan.