Natural Bug Bite Sticks Recipe
Sticks to rub on bug bites to take out the itch or sting.
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Plantain Leaf
- 3 Teaspoons Dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Dried Echinacea Leaf
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Dried Echinacea Root
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lanolin
- ½ C. Beeswax
Combine oils with dried herbs in a crock pot and turn on the lowest setting
Leave 2-3 days watching carefully so it doesn’t get too hot. You can turn it off at night.
Strain your oil with cheesecloth or a strainer.
Clean out your crock pot.
Return your infused oil to the crock pot.
Add beeswax and lanolin and stir until dissolved and combine.
Pour mixture into empty chap stick tubes or small tins.