This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Everything you need to handle your Christmas list in one place with unique Christmas gift ideas! The ultimate list of thoughtful gifts for everyone.
Are you looking for that perfect gift for that special someone? We have everything you need right here at a glance. Gifts for babies, gifts for the elderly, and everyone in between. Ideas for manly gifts, gifts for mom, you name it, we have you covered.
Are your loved ones outdoorsy? Do they love to craft? Is that special someone super hard to buy for? Do you want to make all of your gifts homemade? Whatever you’re looking for it’s here.
Manly Christmas gift ideas
Let’s talk about the hardest group to buy for. Men! I don’t know if it’s because men just buy whatever they want or because I’m not a man, but I find this category the most difficult. We have you covered from manly stocking stuffers to big gifts for men.
- Beef jerky is a great gift for the man on your list. Make your own and make it really special! I’ve tried this recipe and I love it!
- Here are some camping gift ideas that would be good for men, women or families!
- These burned wood ornaments would make great gifts for men. You could give them as manly ornaments, signs for something or even coasters.
- Check out these manly stocking stuffers for dad, husband, son-in-law, or whoever you need a gift for.
- Is the man on your list a car enthusiast? If so, he’ll be sure to love some of these great Christmas gift ideas. Here is a whole list of Edible gift ideas for men.
Christmas list ideas
Know someone who loves to work in the dirt? Here are some fun Christmas gift ideas garden lovers. There are tons of great gifts they would love to get as a special reminder of how hard they work.
- This special lemon thyme hand scrub for gardeners’ hands would be a wonderful gift. I’d love to use that after working in my garden! Here’s a candy cane hand scrub too!
- Any gardener would love flower seed bombs. What a wonderful gift idea for garden lovers. There are even free printable gift tags.
- These garden marker spoons are a wonderful handmade Christmas gift idea for gardeners to use in their vegetable garden or you could make these recycled tin can garden markers are adorable as well!
- What about a fairy garden for that special gardener in your life? You can even make a homemade solar-powered fairy house for it! Wow!
- Wanna make a super adorable gardening apron? She’s going to love this garden apron from recycled jeans!
- Who doesn’t love a long soak for sore muscles after some serious garden work? Check out this green tea bath bomb for soothing comfort.
Unique Christmas gifts for geeks
I love the idea of giving nerdy gifts for Christmas. Do you have someone on your list that loves sci-fi or Harry Potter? We’ve got you covered with gift guides for the nerds in your life.
- How about making a Star Wars Kyber Crystal for your nerdy friend?
- This Pi Day shirt would be fun to make for the math or science nerd on your Christmas list. (I want one)
- Big bang theory fans are going to geek out hard about this Bazinga cup you can make yourself and give for Christmas.
Christmas gifts for kids
Kids can be hard to buy for, especially if you don’t have young kids at home. Gifts for babies can be especially tricky. What is good for them? And what will they like? What KIND of legos does little Johnny want? Here are some great guides to help you navigate each age group.
Christmas gifts for foodies
There are so many great food unique Christmas gift ideas for people who love food and love to cook. It’s a creative hobby that brings joy to a ton of people, so these Christmas gift ideas are going to come in handy!
This taco soup in a jar makes a wonderful edible gift!
I love making gifts from my garden and they are perfect for that foodie in your life. The garden gives and gives all year round and Christmas time is no exception. Check out all the things I’ve made to give as gifts from my garden.
What about making your own foodie gifts? Check these gift guides out:
I’m super inspired for foodie gifts now! Woo hoo!
Making grandparents something special is always fun. But what do they need? It seems like grandparents already have everything. A list of gift ideas for grandparents can come in super handy at Christmas time.
- Check out this grandparent gift you can make! Colorful grandkids make life grand photo display. Make a simple birthstone bracelet for a grandparent gift.
- Your pal would LOVE these sweet orange lotion bars. And what a fun secret Santa gift.
- Looking for some more clutter-free Christmas gifts? These are perfect for your secret Santa or anyone else too!
- These snowman soap gifts would be super fun to make to give as a secret Santa. Anyone would love to get these fun items from their secret Santa.
- These super cute reindeer hot chocolate gifts with free printable tags look fun to make. I love how these cinnamon stick candles look. Your friends will too!
Christmas gifts for neighbors or co-workers
- These mason jar cookie mixes are perfect gifts for everyone on your list. It gives them a fun family activity and a sweet treat to enjoy. You can go wrong with cookies!
- These homemade peppermint lip balms would make great co-worker or neighbor gifts. Or lavender lip balms. Or these cute recycled succulent planters would be fun to make and give. Your neighbor will love one of these glitter mugs. Fill it with hot chocolate for the ultimate gift (or coffee).
For people who provide services throughout the year such as hairstylists and such, it is customary to give them an additional holiday tip on top of your regular tip of the value of a month’s worth of services. If you get your hair done monthly for $50, you should tip your regular $5-$10 for that haircut plus a Christmas bonus of $50.
If you cannot afford to tip that way, it’s totally up to your discretion, but your hairstylist works hard and if you can afford to tip them well, please do. (So does your housekeeper, nail technician, doorman, mail delivery person, or whoever else provides you with great service year-round) Here are some gift guides for people who work hard for you.
- Wouldn’t it be fun to make your hairstylist a personalized ornament to go along with their tip? Any service person would love this personalized etched glass water bottle as a gift. So thoughtful!
- Don’t know what to do for your childcare provider, here are tons of great ideas.
I love how creative some people can be. I’m not super creative, but if you know someone who is a master craftsman, can make beautiful jewelry, or sew anything, this is where you can find a great list of things to inspire you for their Christmas gift this year.
- Know someone who loves to sew? Check out this adorable DIY teacup pin cushion you can make for them. So cute!
- I love these unique Christmas gift NFL Ugly Sweaters and your football fans will too!
Handmade gifts are my favorite unique Christmas gift ideas to receive at Christmas or any other time of the year. When I receive something handmade, I know someone took the time to think about me and make me something with their own hands. I love it.
- Click on this ultimate list of gifts you can make yourself. You’ll be surprised at some of the cool things you can be inspired to make.
- What about supporting small businesses and ordering handmade gifts from an artisan? There are some gorgeous unique Christmas gift ideas people have to offer.
- What about making your own luffa soaps? These are beautiful as well as useful!
- What about drawer sachets to sweeten the drawers of your family and friends? These are simple to make and super fun too! Or what about shower melts for sinuses?
- Homemade ornaments make wonderful gifts! Check out how simple these are, even kids can make them. Do you love superheroes? Here’s a fun superhero ornament you can make for a cool activity.
Unique Christmas ideas
- Kids made gifts are super special, to the giver and the receiver. Help your kids fill some of your Christmas gift list with their own creativity. Here are over 50 holiday gift ideas that kids can make themselves. Even really young kids! These pine cone Christmas trees would be fun for kids to make or adults too!
There are even unique Christmas gift guides for your pet! Animals are people too. 🙂
- Great gift ideas for your dog! DIY dog treats cookie jar.
- Your cat would love these Figaro’s favorite cat treats any time!
There is so much inspiration in this post. I can’t imagine you could have a Christmas gift idea you need that isn’t on this list somewhere. When I’m stumped for a great idea and I can come to one place and find everything I need organized by subject so I can quickly find what I need for a unique Christmas idea that not everyone else thinks of.
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!