This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
This easy printable butterfly kisses Mother’s day card is a great simple way to let your kid’s moms know how much she means. Simply download the free butterfly kisses template at the bottom, print it out, paint the child’s foot, and make a precious keepsake Mother’s day card that mom will cherish forever. For more Mother’s Day Ideas that preschoolers can make check these out.
Footprint Mother’s day card
Moms are so special. Mother’s day is a wonderful time to share with them how much they mean to us. And when you have a home daycare, making a Mother’s Day gift for Mom from the kids is a big part of your activities.
For more special holiday ideas for celebration, check these out:
- Celebrations for special days and holidays in daycare
- Crafts for special days and holidays in daycare
Mom will appreciate this printable Mother’s day card that you’ve helped her child make just for her. Your kids can make them and give them as a precious and thoughtful gift. And it’s not going to take you all day to get them all done.
Butterfly kisses daycare
This Mother’s day card printable is gorgeous, as colorful as you want to make it, and fairly simple. Print it, fold it, paint it, and add a message and the child’s name. And it’s so adorable and sweet, she’s going to feel super special.
It’s always hard to come up with a daycare Mother’s day project, but not anymore, just print it up and have a plan. Print the cards ahead of time and prepare the paint. Then lay a protective cover over your working surface.
Mother’s day footprint craft
It’s easier than painting hands because you carry the child to the paint and stamping and then to the sink, so there are no little painted fingers to stray through the house on the way to the sink. You have the child in arms, so you are in control of the mess.
You could even skip the sink and use wipes because you’ll be able to keep the paint out from in between toes as you paint it on with your brush. And painted feet are a wonderful sensory experience for the child. The kids are going to be so proud to give this to mom because it’s so adorable.
Printable Mother’s day card
Printable Butterfly Kisses Mother’s Day Card
- Butterfly Kisses printable printed on white cardstock
- 2 coordinating colors of paint – Wisteria and Aquamarine were used for this project
- Foam paint brush
- Print your file on card stock.
- Paint the bottom of the child’s foot, and feel free to overlap the colors, as it will make a third color on the finished project.
- Carefully set the child’s foot down to the right of the butterfly’s body, then press down on their foot to stamp their footprint to the paper.
- Carefully lift their foot up.
- Wait for the paint to dry, then fold the paper in half along the crease line, then gently press it down as the crease to form the card.
- Write your own special message inside.
For more Mother’s day ideas, check out these recipes you can make for your mom:
- Adorable Mini Tarts
- Chinese Minced Beef Soup
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Mother’s Day Dinner Recipes
- Mother’s Day Dessert Recipes
For more gifts kids can make, check these out:
Check out this Mother’s day printable questionnaire you can use too! Download and print it for free today!