This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
We love making our own homemade dressings and sauces. They taste better and are made with quality ingredients. This Mexican ranch dressing recipe is a twist on ranch dressing that you’re going to love!
Ranch dressing recipe
Ranch is the most popular dressing, tons of people love it. And we LOVE our homemade restaurant style ranch dressing. Nothing tops it. We make with our homemade ranch seasoning mix. But you can add some of our homemade taco seasoning mix and turn it into a Mexican spiced ranch dressing that everyone will be going crazy for!
Having a few homemade spice and seasoning mixes already whipped up saves tons of time when you’re cooking and ensures that your food is bursting with flavor!
This dressing really jazzes up your salad. Think about some delicious taco soup and a side salad with Mexican ranch dressing. A meal fit for a king!
It takes just a few minutes to whip up this recipe. It literally has just a handful of ingredients. If you want to change it up, you can finely chop some cilantro to add to it or add a squeeze of lime for freshness too.
It makes a great salad dressing, but also a great sauce for Mexican dishes. You can put it on:
- Beef Enchiladas
- Leftover Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas with Leftover Chicken
- Street corn
The possibilities are endless.
If you want to make a thick Mexcian ranch dip, leave out the milk in the recipe.
For more spicy recipe ideas, check these out:
- Creamy Tuna Macaroni Casserole from Scratch (Spicy)
- Spicy Dilly Beans Recipes
- Pico de Gallo Recipe from Garden Fresh Ingredients
- Chicken Rotel Spaghetti
- Easy Homemade Chili with Rotel
- Rotel Dip with Real Cheese
- Rotel Pork Chops Slow Cooker Recipe
Mexican Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 – 4 Tbs. milk
- In a small bowl or mason jar, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.