This page may contain affiliate links. Learn More.
Kids love making things for their dads for Father’s Day. It seems like it’s a lot easier to think of gifts for mom than gifts for dads. Here is a great list of awesome Father’s Day gifts preschoolers can make themselves. It’s great to celebrate holidays and special days in daycare with kids.
Dads love getting gifts their kids are excited to give them. Everyone loves when their child spent time thinking of them. There are a few things you can help your kids make for dad that will be cherished for years to come too.
My husband said he loves getting homemade gifts from our daughter. He thinks they are so sweet, even still when she’s grown.
Check out this free printable Father’s day card kids can make.
For ideas for Mother’s Day that preschoolers can make, click here.
And what kid wouldn’t want to do this super fun scavenger hunt for Father’s day with dad?
Father’s day gifts from kids
- Upcycled Nuts and Bolts Craft Dads love building stuff and making stuff. This keepsake will delight dad on Father’s day!
- Free Book for Kids to Make Dad-Free Printable
- All dads have a toolbox, this gift is sure to please. A Dad’s Toolbox Father’s Day Gift and Free Printable
- Making Father’s day tie gifts is lots of fun for kids. Tie-shaped Bookmark Craft Using Tear Art
- A tie with candy in it is so much fun too. Dads love snacks! Best DIY Father’s Day Candy Tie Card
- Sports gifts are a good idea, like this football, handprint, photo keepsake that dad is sure to love. Football Handprint and Photo Keepsake
- Salt dough is easy to make and work with and this adorable keyring made from it is sure to be a winner. Parents love getting gifts with fingerprints, handprints, footprints or other reminders of their little one’s sweetness. Salt Dough Fingerprint Keyrings
- Dad will love this mug to drink his favorite hot drink in. Father’s Day Mug DIY
- These photo gifts are so cute! They are sure to be a wonderful gift for parents. Father’s Day Photo Idea
- Father’s Day Card and Free I Love Dad Because Printable. This gift is super simple for kids to make and it’s sure to please.
Preschool Father’s day crafts
- Simple Tie Keychains These miniature ties are adorable and will remind dad every time he uses his keys of how much his kids love him.
- These preschool father’s day gifts are sure to be dad pleasers. Your preschoolers are going to love making them too! Tied Together Father’s Day Gift
- What a clever idea to decorate a tie for dad. So cute. DAD Salt Dough Picture Frame
- Dad Rocks: Father’s Day Gift and Free Printable I love rocks and kids do too, they’ll love making these adorable rock cards.
- DIY Father’s Day Card Dad is out of this world, isn’t he? Let’s show him how much we think so!
- DIY Four Seasons Fingerprint Tree Gift I love this idea for sharing the love year round for dad.
- Baby Made Father’s Day Photo Frame This is a super fun idea. With a little help, you can use baby’s creativity to decorate this really cute picture frame that dad is going to love!
- Daddy and Me Shrink Art Keychain Shrinky dinks are so fun for kids to make and these will fit on dad’s keychain great. You can even get shrinky dink plastic for free.
- And another shrinky dink gift for dads are these hand print key chains.
- Father’s Day Gift: Building Memories with Dad This is so cute. Dad is going to be thrilled when he sees how much he’s loved with this gift.
- Space Rocks Fridge Magnets More fun rocks and these are out of this world!
- Thumb Print Salt Dough Magnets These salt dough magnets are so cute. Dad will feel the love when he gets these.
- DIY Personalized Candle Holder This gift is all about dad. So cute and simple to do.
- Father’s Day Paintings I love this finger paint idea. What a clever way to let kid’s own work be the focus of the gift.
- My Dad Rocks Box Father’s Day Keepsake My dad rocks. What a cute way to say I love you.
- Melted Crayon Rocks: Gifts Kids Can Make Melted crayon art is super fun to do. These rocks look awesome.
- Father’s Day Feet Bookmarks More love to share with footprint bookmarks. I love these and they will remind dad of junior every time he reads. What a great idea.
- Handprint Baseball Father’s Day Gift with Free Printable Poem This sweet keepsake is sure to melt dad’s heart. It’s adorable.
- World’s Best Dad Trophy Who wouldn’t love a world’s best dad trophy. What a clever way to show dad some love this holiday.